Section 97 of GST – Application for advance ruling. Everything you want to know about GST Section 97. In this section you may find all details for “Application for advance ruling” as per GST Act 2017. Detailed Analysis of GST Section 97 of GST Act 2017. We Provide Complete Details for All GST Section’s and In this article you may find all details for GST Section 97.Check Section Wise Analysis of GST Act 2017, Chapter Wise Analysis of GST All Sections. in this article you may find complete details regarding Section 97 of GST Act 2017 –Application for advance ruling, gst all sections and definitions. Now Check more details from below…..
Section 97 of GST – Application for advance ruling
(1) An applicant desirous of obtaining an advance ruling under this Chapter may make an application in such form and manner and accompanied by such fee as may be prescribed, stating the question on which the advance ruling is sought.
(2) The question on which the advance ruling is sought under this Act, shall be in respect of,–
- (a) classification of any goods or services or both;
- (b) applicability of a notification issued under the provisions of this Act;
- (c) determination of time and value of supply of goods or services or both;
- (d) admissibility of input tax credit of tax paid or deemed to have been paid;
- (e) determination of the liability to pay tax on any goods or services or both;
- (f) whether applicant is required to be registered;
- (g) whether any particular thing done by the applicant with respect to any goods or services or both amounts to or results in a supply of go
We hope you like our article. Please share this article on social Media Platforms like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Whatsapp