Complete Details GST Section 105. In this GST Section you may find Complete details for Powers of Authority and Appellate Authority as per GST Act 2017. Detailed Analysis of GST Section 105 of GST Act 2017. We Provide Complete Details for All GST Section’s and In this article you may find all details for GST Section 105.Check Section Wise Analysis of GST Act 2017, Chapter Wise Analysis of GST All Sections. in this article you may find complete details regarding Section 105 of GST Act 2017 – Powers of Authority and Appellate Authority, gst all sections and definitions. Now Check more details from below…..
Section 105 of GST – Powers of Authority and Appellate Authority
(1) The Authority or the Appellate Authority shall, for the purpose of exercising its powers regarding—
- (a) discovery and inspection;
- (b) enforcing the attendance of any person and examining him on oath;
- (c) issuing commissions and compelling production of books of account and other records,
have all the powers of a civil court under the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
(2) The Authority or the Appellate Authority shall be deemed to be a civil court for the purposes of section 195, but not for the purposes of Chapter XXVI of the Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973, and every proceeding before the Authority or the Appellate Authority shall be deemed to be a judicial proceedings within the meaning of sections 193 and 228, and for the purpose of section 196 of the Indian Penal Code.
We hope you like our article. Please share this article on social Media Platforms like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Whatsapp