GST Registration Procedure for Existing Uttarakhand VAT Dealers (UKVAT) – Complete Details. GST Migration Procedure for Existing VAT Dealers of Uttarakhand State. Check GST Enrollment Procedure for Uttarakhand VAT Dealers. Steps to Register at New GST Portal by Uttarakhand VAT, CST & Excise Dealers. As you are aware that Goods and Service Tax is to be implemented from 1st July 2017 and we understand that as a Taxpayer you would like to continue your business operations under GST regime. Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) has been assigned the task of collection of data of existing taxpayers under indirect taxes for their smooth transition from VAT to GST regime.GSTN will seek the details under the provisions of proposed model goods and Service Tax Act (GST Act).
GST provides for provisional registration of all existing dealers under UKVAT Act, whose PAN has been validated with the CBDT (Central Board of Direct Taxes). This process of enrolment of existing registered dealers of Uttarakhand under UKVAT Act, to the GST System will commence from 16th December 2016 and end on 15th June 2017
Check Procedure for GST Registration in Uttarakhand State for old VAT Dealers. Uttarakhand existing dealers GST Registration Procedure. Full Process of Enrollment in GST for Uttarakhand for existing VAT dealer. GST Registration Process in Uttarakhand for Old VAT, Sales Tax Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Uttarakhand for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. Hi Friends in this article we provide complete details for how to register Uttarakhand State old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Uttarakhand VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “GST Registration Procedure for Existing Uttarakhand VAT Dealers – GST Migration”
- 1 GST Registration Procedure for Existing Uttarakhand VAT Dealers (UKVAT)
- 2 How to get Provisional ID by Existing VAT Dealers of Uttarakhand
- 3 GST Registration Date Extended for Uttarakhand
- 4 Steps to Get Provisional ID in Uttarakhand
- 5 GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
- 6 GST Registration Procedure for Existing Uttarakhand VAT Dealers
- 7 Document Required for GST Registration in Uttarakhand
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Uttarakhand VAT Dealers (UKVAT)
How to get Provisional ID by Existing VAT Dealers of Uttarakhand
GST Registration Date Extended for Uttarakhand
GST Date Extended (15-06-2017) – GST Date is extended and Registrations will re-open from 25th June 2017 (25-06-2017) as per
GST Registration Date Extended for 15 Days – Good News for all Existing Tax Payers, GST Registration or GST Migration Window is again Start from 1st June 2017 and ended on 15th June 2017 (15-06-2017). CBEC Close GST Registration on 30th April 2017 but now CBEC give one more chance to all existing tax payers for migration at GST Portal for 15 Days..
GST Migration Restart Date – 1st June 2017 to 15th June 2017
More than 60 lakh taxpayers enrolled on GST Portal between 8th November 2016 and 15th June 2017. The Enrolment process has closed with effect from 1st May 2017. Data of all those who have signed the enrolment form will be migrated to the new GST System.
The enrolment window will reopen on 1st of June 2017 for taxpayers who could not enrol themselves as well as for those who enrolled but did not sign the enrolment form
VAT Registered Dealers of Uttarakhand have to do enrollment for GST from 16/12/2016 to 30/04/2017. Provisional ID and Password has been sent at Dealers Login which can be used for Enrollment at GST Portal….
Registration Date – 16th December 2016 and end on 15th June 2017
Steps to Get Provisional ID in Uttarakhand
- Step 1 – Visit on Uttarakhand VAT Department Website http://comtax.uk.gov.in/
- Step 2 – Please Login on above Site by using your VAT Login ID and Password
- Step 3 – Now please click on “Contact Details Updation Form for GST” and Please Enter your Email ID and Mobile Number, You may also Enter your Tax Consultant Number if Required…
- Step 4 – Now you will receive OTP on above Email ID and Mobile Number, Please Enter OTP and Click On Submit Button
- Step 5 – Now Take Print Out of your Recently Entered Details
- Step 6 – Now Please Sign your Above Print Out and Then Submit Your Print out at Uttarakhand Commercial VAT Department…
For the purpose of obtaining provisional registration under GST, the existing dealers are being provided a provisional ID and Password. This provisional ID and Password are available on the official website of the department i.e. http://comtax.uk.gov.in/The provisional ID and Password can be accessed from their login dashboard.
GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
Hi Friends We Provide Complete Registration Procedure for Existing Tax Payers in Separate Article with all Screenshots, Please Check Full Registration Procedure for registration by Existing Dealers on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers on following article….
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Uttarakhand VAT Dealers
- Step 1 – Please Collect Provision ID From Uttarakhand VAT Department Website. http://comtax.uk.gov.in/ (Provisional ID and Password is Available on all Dealers Login)
- Step 2: Now Please Visit on New GST Portal “https://www.gst.gov.in/” and click on “New User login”, Please accept Terms and Conditions and Click on “Continue” Button and Then Please Enter your Provisional ID and Password.
- Step 3: Now Please Enter mobile Number and email id of the authorized signatory of the business entity. All future correspondence from the GST portal (www.gst.gov.in) will be sent on this registered mobile number and email id.
- Other Steps.
- Receive two OTP on E-mail and Mobile.
- Fill up both OTP No on different place and submit.
- After that for GST ID No & password to fill up the information in given direction.
- Now you go on www.gst.gov.in and Log in with new ID and password.
- After Log in go on Enrollment Menu.
- Now on enrollment Application, Eight (8) tabs are available. They are Nature of business, Partner’s name, Authorized signatory, Principal Palace of business…etc…and verification/declaration tab has been closed in lastly.
- After complete each Tab click on “save & continue “button.
- Upload all required document in correct format & size.
- In present, it is not mandatory DSC for the Non-corporate Entities.
- After complete the all Tab, click on submit button.
- After successfully submission you received an ARN No (Which keeps safely for future reference when GST will be coming in force.)
In case of any queries, the taxpayer can contact on the Helpdesk Number (0124-4688999/ 0175- 2225192) or email id (email@example.com).
Document Required for GST Registration in Uttarakhand
(A) Information Required for GST Registration By Uttarakhand VAT Dealers
Before enrolling with the GST Common Portal, you must ensure to have the following information:
- Provisional ID received from State/ Central Authorities
- Password received from the State/ Central Authorities
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC
(B) Document Required for GST Registration in Uttarakhand
|Particulars of Documents||File Size Format||Max Size|
|Evidence for different Entities:-Partnership –Partnership DeedOther-Certificate of Registration Registered under any Act.||PDF Or JPEG||1 MB|
|Promoters/Partners/HUF –Photograph||JPEG||100 KB|
|Proof of Authorized Signatory||PDF Or JPEG||1MB|
|Photo of Authorized of signatory||JPEG||100 KB|
|First Page of Bank Passbook/Bank Statement (Page on which Account No, Bank Branch Address, Account Holder’s Name are disclose clearly.)||PDF Or JPEG||1 MB|
In case you are unable to upload any document, check the Internet connectivity, file size and format of the document you are trying to upload.
On our website we have provided all the details of GST Act 2017. We hope that our article will be helpful for you to understand the GST Act 2017.