ST Registration Procedure for Existing Punjab VAT Dealers. GST Migration Procedure for Existing VAT Dealers of Punjab State. Steps to Register at New GST Portal by Punjab VAT Dealers. As you are aware that Goods and Service Tax is to be implemented from 1st July 2017 and we understand that as a Taxpayer you would like to continue your business operations under GST regime. Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) has been assigned the task of collection of data of existing taxpayers under indirect taxes for their smooth transition from VAT to GST regime.
Check Procedure for GST Registration in Punjab State for old VAT Dealers. Punjab existing dealers GST Registration Procedure. Full Process of Enrollment in GST for Punjab for existing VAT dealer. GST Registration Process in Punjab for Old VAT, Sales Tax Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Punjab for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. Hi Friends in this article we provide complete details for how to register Punjab State old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Punjab VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “GST Registration Procedure for Existing Punjab VAT Dealers – GST Migration”
- 1 GST Registration Procedure for Existing Punjab VAT Dealers
- 2 GST Registration Date Extended for Punjab VAT Dealers
- 3 A Taxpayer should complete the below mentioned steps for pre-registration:
- 4 GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
- 5 (B) Document Required for VAT Registration in Punjab
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Punjab VAT Dealers
KIND ATTENTION: DEALERS/CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS/LAWYERS/OTHER STAKEHOLDERS
- As you are aware that Goods and Services Tax (GST) is likely to be implemented with effect from April 1, 2017.
- For the smooth transition from VAT regime to GST regime, GST migration process has been started by the State of Punjab.
- In light of this, every dealer will be required to login to the GST Portal i.e www.gst.gov.in from 16th December, 2016 onwards. This facility is available till 15th June 2017.
- Provisional Login Ids and Passwords will be provided by the Department of Excise and Taxation to all the registered dealers.
- Provisional Login Ids and Passwords will be available in the offices of Assistant Excise and Taxation Commissioners. Dealers can collect the sealed envelopes containing provisional login ids and passwords from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm from the respective ward in-charges.
- The provisional login ids and passwords can be collected by the dealer himself or any of his legal representative on furnishing of authorization letter. Click Here to Download authorization letter Format
- Step by Step “User Guide for migration to GST” is available on the Department’s website i.e www.pextax.com.
- As most of the dealers do not have digital signatures/ e-signatures, they shall complete all the other steps prior to digital signatures/e-signatures. It shall kindly be noted that these steps shall be completed between 16th December, 2016 to 15th June 2017.
- For any query dealers may call at helpline no-0124-4688999/0175-2225192 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GST Registration Date Extended for Punjab VAT Dealers
GST Date Extended (15-06-2017) – GST Date is extended and Registrations will re-open from 25th June 2017 (25-06-2017) as per
GST Registration Date Extended for 15 Days – Good News for all Existing Tax Payers, GST Registration or GST Migration Window is again Start from 1st June 2017 and ended on 15th June 2017 (15-06-2017). CBEC Close GST Registration on 30th April 2017 but now CBEC give one more chance to all existing tax payers for migration at GST Portal for 15 Days..
GST Migration Restart Date – 1st June 2017 to 15th June 2017
More than 60 lakh taxpayers enrolled on GST Portal between 8th November 2016 and 15th June 2017. The Enrolment process has closed with effect from 1st May 2017. Data of all those who have signed the enrolment form will be migrated to the new GST System.
The enrolment window will reopen on 1st of June 2017 for taxpayers who could not enrol themselves as well as for those who enrolled but did not sign the enrolment form
A Taxpayer should complete the below mentioned steps for pre-registration:
- Step 1 – Please Collect Provision ID From Punjab VAT Department, The provisional login ids and passwords can be collected by the dealer himself or any of his legal representative on furnishing of authorization letter. Click Here to Download authorization letter Format
- Step 2: Taxpayer has to enter the username and password as provided in the Table by the State VAT Authority.
- Step 3: Enter mobile Number and email id of the authorized signatory of the business entity. All future correspondence from the GST portal (www.gst.gov.in) will be sent on this registered mobile number and email id.
- Step 4: Different One Time Passwords will be sent on mobile and email details entered. Enter the OTP sent on mobile and email as provided.
- Step 5: Enter information and upload scanned images as mentioned in pre-registration form.
In case of any queries, the taxpayer can contact on the Helpdesk Number (0124-4688999/ 0175- 2225192) or email id (email@example.com).
Since all filled information along with annexure are subject to verification in the GST regime, therefore, in case of misleading / wrong / incorrect information with / without evidence shall attract provisions of cancellation as per the Provisions of Proposed Goods and Services Tax Act, 2016.
After successful submission a welcome message will come to the registered E-Mail ID and Mobile number from the system after verification / validation of the information submitted.
Do not share the User Id and Password. In case if it is misplaced or destroyed, do contact your jurisdictional authority with request letter which will be issued later on.
It is requested to complete the entire process of pre-registration between 16th December and 15th June 2017.
GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
Hi Friends We Provide Complete Registration Procedure for Existing Tax Payers in Separate Article with all Screenshots, Please Check Full Registration Procedure for registration by Existing Dealers on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers on following article….
There is the Following Document Required by the Entities before start the GST Reg Process
Before enrolling with the GST Common Portal, you must ensure to have the following information:
- Provisional ID received from State/ Central Authorities
- Password received from the State/ Central Authorities
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC
(B) Document Required for VAT Registration in Punjab
|Particulars of Documents||File Size Format||Max Size|
|Evidence for different Entities:-Partnership –Partnership DeedOther-Certificate of Registration Registered under any Act.||PDF Or JPEG||1 MB|
|Promoters/Partners/HUF –Photograph||JPEG||100 KB|
|Proof of Authorized Signatory||PDF Or JPEG||1MB|
|Photo of Authorized of signatory||JPEG||100 KB|
|First Page of Bank Passbook/Bank Statement (Page on which Account No, Bank Branch Address, Account Holder’s Name are disclose clearly.)||PDF Or JPEG||1 MB|
In case you are unable to upload any document, check the Internet connectivity, file size and format of the document you are trying to upload.
We hope you like our article. Please share this article on social Media Platforms like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Whatsapp