GST Registration Procedure for Existing AP VAT Dealers – Andhra Pradesh. GST Migration Procedure for Existing VAT Dealers of Andhra Pradesh State. Steps to Register at New GST Portal by Andhra Pradesh VAT, CST & Excise Dealers. As you are aware that Goods and Service Tax is to be implemented from 1st July 2017 and we understand that as a Taxpayer you would like to continue your business operations under GST regime. Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN) has been assigned the task of collection of data of existing taxpayers under indirect taxes for their smooth transition from VAT to GST regime.GSTN will seek the details under the provisions of proposed model goods and Service Tax Act (GST Act).
GST System will commence from 1st January 2017 and end on 15th June 2017
Check Procedure for GST Registration in Andhra Pradesh State for old VAT Dealers. Andhra Pradesh existing dealers GST Registration Procedure. Full Process of Enrollment in GST for Andhra Pradesh for existing VAT dealer. GST Registration Process in Andhra Pradesh for Old VAT, Sales Tax Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Andhra Pradesh for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. Hi Friends in this article we provide complete details for how to register Andhra Pradesh State old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Andhra Pradesh VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “GST Registration Procedure for Existing AP VAT Dealers – Andhra Pradesh”
- 1 GST Registration Procedure for Existing AP VAT Dealers – Andhra Pradesh
- 2 GST Registration Date Extended for AP VAT Dealers
- 3 GST Registration Procedure for Existing Andhra Pradesh VAT Dealers
- 4 How to enroll?
- 5 GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
- 6 How to register DSC?
- 7 Document Required for GST Registration in Andhra Pradesh
GST Registration Procedure for Existing AP VAT Dealers – Andhra Pradesh
How to get Provisional ID by Existing VAT Dealers of Andhra Pradesh
GST Registration Date Extended for AP VAT Dealers
GST Date Extended (15-06-2017) – GST Date is extended and Registrations will re-open from 25th June 2017 (25-06-2017) as per
GST Registration Date Extended for 15 Days – Good News for all Existing Tax Payers, GST Registration or GST Migration Window is again Start from 1st June 2017 and ended on 15th June 2017 (15-06-2017). CBEC Close GST Registration on 30th April 2017 but now CBEC give one more chance to all existing tax payers for migration at GST Portal for 15 Days..
GST Migration Window is re-open from today (01-06-2017), please login by using below links and complete your GST Registration as soon possible…
GST Migration Restart Date – 1st June 2017 to 15th June 2017
More than 60 lakh taxpayers enrolled on GST Portal between 8th November 2016 and 15th June 2017. The Enrolment process has closed with effect from 1st May 2017. Data of all those who have signed the enrolment form will be migrated to the new GST System.
The enrolment window will reopen on 1st of June 2017 for taxpayers who could not enrol themselves as well as for those who enrolled but did not sign the enrolment form
Click to following link to know more details for GST Registration Last Date & Source of Above News
VAT Registered Dealers of Andhra Pradesh have to do enrollment for GST from 01/01/2017 to 15/06/2017. Your provisional ID(GSTIN) & passwords are sent to your updated E-Mail Id’s & Mobile Numbers. Enroll your application for migration in to GST with these credentials
- Update the Valid e-Mail IDs, Mobile Nos and PAN nos
- Apply for the voluntary cancellations in case of multiple TINs with Single PAN nos.
- Know the definition of the business verticals as per GST law
- Obtain provisional IDs & Passwords and complete enrollment between 1st Jan 2017 to 1st June 2017 through GSTN common portal
- Create User Name and Password for migration to GST regime
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Andhra Pradesh VAT Dealers
How to get provisional ID & Password
All existing taxpayers (VAT, Service tax and Central Excise taxpayers) who want to access GST Portal or want to migrate at new GST Portal are require Provisional ID & Password….please follow below procedure to get your provisional ID…
- Step 1: Visit on Respective State VAT Department Website or Service tax website in case of service tax dealer and then click on “E-Services” available at your State VAT Website or service tax website
- Step 2: Login by using you VAT ID & Password
- Step 3: Now Pop Window is Show in your web page, where you may find your provisional ID and Password, please note above Credentials..these details are required to login on New GST Portal…
- Step 4: If you can not see any Pop window then, please check your dashboard you may find following link “GST Provisional ID & Password”, please click on that link and you may find your provisional ID & Password
Procedure to followed at GST Portal
- Step 1: Visit GSTN Common Portal (www.gst.gov.in)
- Step 2: Login page displayed
- Step 3: Enter provisional ID and Password communicated by the CT department to Tax payer’s valid e-Mail and Mobile no.
- Step 4: Provisional ID verification page is displayed
- Step 5: Enter valid personal e-Mail ID and Mobile no and submit
- Step 6: One time Passwords (OTP) will be generated one for e-Mail and another for Mobile no
- Step 7: Correspondence is only to these e-Mail and Mobile No, e-Mail and Mobile No can not be changed upto 1st April 2017
- Step 8: OTPs generated should be entered in respective fields
- Step 9: After entering OTPs New credentials page will be displayed
- Step 10: Tax Payer can enter new user Name with 8-31st characters having Alphabets, numbers and special characters.
- Step 11: Tax Payer can also enter new Password with 8-31st characters and it should contain one upper case, one lower case alphabets, one number and one special character
- Step 12: Confirm the User Name & Password.
- Step 13: Security questions (5) will be displayed and answer these questions for recovery and security of user name and password
- Step 14: After completion of the above process New user name and Password will be generated and confirmed to the tax payers
- Step 15: By using these user names and passwords, Tax Payers can Login the GSTN common portal to update the business and personal data in the data screens for enrollment.
- Step 16: Tax professionals will be given separate user name and passwords by GSTN
How to enroll?
- Login with New User Name and Password
- Dashboard screen will be displayed
- Click on Provisional ID enrollment Tab and the following fields are displayed for feeding the data
- Business details
- Authorized signatory
- Principle place of Business
- Additional Place of Business
- Goods & services
- Bank Accounts
- All the fields marked with red dot are mandatory to be filled
- Some of the fields are auto populated from existing VAT registration data base
- Legal name of Business (as per PAN)
- Legal name of Business (as per current Tax Act)
- PAN of the Business
- Independent data saving facility is provided
- Enrollment process is completed only after Digital signature certificate (DSC) or e-signature only.
- For Registered Companies DSC is mandatory and others are optional
- But after 6 months of introduction of GST Law, if the Tax payer is not registered with DSC those are not valid registrations
For the purpose of obtaining provisional registration under GST, the existing dealers are being provided a provisional ID and Password. This provisional ID and Password are available on the official website of the department i.e. https://www.apct.gov.in/ The provisional ID and Password can be accessed from their login dashboard.
GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
Hi Friends We Provide Complete Registration Procedure for Existing Tax Payers in Separate Article with all Screenshots, Please Check Full Registration Procedure for registration by Existing Dealers on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers on following article….
How to register DSC?
- Login with New user name and Password
- Navigate through Dashboard-Registered/update the DSC
- Registered Digital signature page displayed
- Enter PAN of Authorized Signatory field
- Click on Sign
- Submit, enrollment process is completed
- Application Reference Number( ARN) is generated
- This will be using for all your future correspondence
Document Required for GST Registration in Andhra Pradesh
(A) Information Required for GST Registration By Andhra Pradesh VAT Dealers
Before enrolling with the GST Common Portal, you must ensure to have the following information:
- Provisional ID received from State/ Central Authorities
- Password received from the State/ Central Authorities
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC
(B) Document Required for GST Registration in Andhra Pradesh
- Proof of constitution of business
- Photograph of promoters /partners/karta of HUF
- Proof of appointment of authorized signatory
- Photograph of Authorized signatory
- Opening page of passbook/statement containing bank account no, address, branch
- Enrollment application may be rejected for not submitting the correct data
- Provisional registration will be download form the portal as on appointed day
- In case you are unable to upload any document, check the Internet connectivity, file size and format of the document you are trying to upload.
On our website we have provided all the details of GST Act 2017. We hope that our article will be helpful for you to understand the GST Act 2017.