GST Registration in Gujarat for Existing VAT Dealers – Full Procedure. GST Registration for Existing Gujarat VAT Dealers. GST Migration starts From 15 November 2016 for Gujarat State, GST Registration for Gujarat VAT Dealers, Once Dealer will login on Gujarat Commercial Tax Department Portal (www.commercialtax.gujarat.gov.in) using his Login Id (VAT TIN) and credentials, It will show pop-up window which will show details of GSTN Provisional Id and Temporary password on screen to enrol on GSTN Portal (www.gst.gov.in). Enrolment Process schedule for Dealer of Gujarat State is from 15-Nov- 2016 to 15th June 2017.
Check Procedure for GST Registration in Gujarat State for old VAT Dealers. Gujarat existing dealers GST Registration Procedure. Full Process of Enrollment in GST for Gujarat for existing VAT dealer. GST Registration Process in Gujarat for Old VAT, Sales Tax Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Gujarat for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. Hi Friends in this article we provide complete details for how to register Gujarat State old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Gujarat VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “GST Registration in Gujarat for Existing VAT Dealers – GST Migration”
- 1 GST Registration in Gujarat for Existing VAT Dealers – GST Migration
- 2 GST Registration Date Extended for Gujarat VAT Dealers
- 3 Stage 1 – Information and Documents Required for GST Registration in Gujarat State
- 4 (B) Document Required for VAT Registration in Gujarat
- 5 GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
- 6 Stage 2 – Step by Step Process for GST Registration in Gujarat State
GST Registration in Gujarat for Existing VAT Dealers – GST Migration
Dear VAT Dealers, Your GSTN Provisional ID and password has been created.Please login to Gujarat VAT website to view your credentials.
- Step 1: Visit on Gujarat VAT Department Website or Service tax website in case of service tax dealer and then click on “E-Services” available at your State VAT Website or service tax website
- Step 2: Login by using you VAT ID & Password or by Service tax user ID & Password
- Step 3: Now a Pop Window is showing in your web page or computer screen, where you may find your GST Provisional ID and Password, please note above Credentials..these details are required to login on New GST Portal…
GST Enrolment: List of Dealers of Gujarat whose GSTN Provisional ID / Password Available in Dealer Profile
GST Registration Date Extended for Gujarat VAT Dealers
GST Date Extended (15-06-2017) – GST Date is extended and Registrations will re-open from 25th June 2017 (25-06-2017) as per
GST Registration Date Extended for 15 Days – Good News for all Existing Tax Payers, GST Registration or GST Migration Window is again Start from 1st June 2017 and ended on 15th June 2017 (15-06-2017). CBEC Close GST Registration on 30th April 2017 but now CBEC give one more chance to all existing tax payers for migration at GST Portal for 15 Days..
GST Migration Window is re-open from today (01-06-2017), please login by using below links and complete your GST Registration as soon possible…
GST Migration Restart Date – 1st June 2017 to 15th June 2017
More than 60 lakh taxpayers enrolled on GST Portal between 8th November 2016 and 30th April 2017. The Enrolment process has closed with effect from 1st May 2017. Data of all those who have signed the enrolment form will be migrated to the new GST System.
The enrolment window will reopen on 1st of June 2017 for taxpayers who could not enrol themselves as well as for those who enrolled but did not sign the enrolment form
Click to following link to know more details for GST Registration Last Date& Source of Above News
Stage 1 – Information and Documents Required for GST Registration in Gujarat State
There is the Following Document Required by the Entities before start the GST Reg Process
Before enrolling with the GST Common Portal, you must ensure to have the following information:
- Provisional ID received from State/ Central Authorities
- Password received from the State/ Central Authorities
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC
(B) Document Required for VAT Registration in Gujarat
|Section||Document Required (Any one in each section)||Type & Size|
|Constitution of Business||Partnership Deed||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Registration Certificate||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Principle place of business||Memorandum of Association and Articles of Association||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Bye-laws of Society||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Tax Paid Receipt||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Municipal Khata Copy||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Electricity Bill||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Rent / Lease agreement||JPG, PDF – 200 KB|
|Consent Letter||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Any other Certificate / document issued by Government||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Any other Certificate or record from Govt department||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Bank Statement||JPG, PDF – 500 KB|
|Details of authorized signatory||Letter of Authorisation||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Copy of resolution passed by BoD / Managing Committee||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Details of Bank Accounts||First page of Pass Book||JPG, PDF – 100 KB|
|Bank Statement||JPG, PDF – 500 KB|
|Photo||Photo||JPG – 100 KB|
|Others||Any other documents||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
|Any supporting documents||JPG, PDF – 1 MB|
In case you are unable to upload any document, check the Internet connectivity, file size and format of the document you are trying to upload.
GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
Hi Friends We Provide Complete Registration Procedure for Existing Tax Payers in Separate Article with all Screenshots, Please Check Full Registration Procedure for registration by Existing Dealers on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers on following article….
Stage 2 – Step by Step Process for GST Registration in Gujarat State
- Go on http://www.commercialtax.gujarat.gov.in/ and Log in with VAT Id & Password.
- Click on GST link (which is blinking).
- After clicking give a provisional ID and password of GST.
- Dealer will now open GSTN Portal (www.gst.gov.in) for Further Enrolment Process/. Check procedure for GST login at GST Portal
- For first time log in, click the NEW USER LOGIN
- Tick on Declaration submit through continue button.
- Enter provisional id provided by state authority
- Enter password provided by State authority.
- Enter Captcha value shown in image.
- Enter valid email and mobile no
- Enter separate OTP received on email and mobile
- Click on Resend OTP button in case OTP is expired.
- Enter the New user name and new password for the next time log in and fill up other details.
- Enter security answers. This is required to reset password in case user forgets.
- Now log in with new user name and password.
- Fillup details of business.
- Enter details of promoter/partner details.
- Enter details of authorized signatory.
- Enter details of principal place of business.
- Enter details of additional place of business
- Enter details of bank accounts.
- Submit details with DSC/E-Signature.
- Select DSC from pop up window and sign.
- On successful submission it will show message on screen and you will receive notification with unique application reference number (ARN) on your registered email address and mobile phone number.
Find More Details on Following Article
We hope you like our article. Please share this article on social Media Platforms like Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Whatsapp