GST Registration for Existing HP VAT Dealers – Himachal Pradesh. GST Migration Procedure for Existing VAT Dealers of Himachal Pradesh State. Steps to Register at New GST Portal by Himachal Pradesh VAT, CST & Excise Dealers. As you are aware that Goods and Service Tax is to be implemented from 1st July 2017 and we understand that as a Taxpayer you would like to continue your business operations under GST regime. GST Registration for Procedure for Existing HP VAT Dealers – Himachal Pradesh .GSTN will seek the details under the provisions of proposed model goods and Service Tax Act (GST Act).
GST provides for provisional registration of all existing dealers under HP VAT Act, whose PAN has been validated with the CBDT (Central Board of Direct Taxes). This process of enrolment of existing registered dealers of Himachal Pradesh under HP VAT Act, to the GST System will commence from 16th December 2016 and end on 15th June 2017
Check Procedure for GST Registration in Himachal Pradesh State for old VAT Dealers. Himachal Pradesh existing dealers GST Registration Procedure. Full Process of Enrollment in GST for Himachal Pradesh for existing VAT dealer. GST Registration Process in Himachal Pradesh for Old VAT, Sales Tax Dealers. GST Registration Last Date in Himachal Pradesh for Existing VAT, CST Dealers. Hi Friends in this article we provide complete details for how to register Himachal Pradesh State old VAT Dealers at new GST Portal, How Himachal Pradesh VAT Dealers Get Provision ID and Password for GST Registration etc. Now scroll down below n check more details for “GST Registration for Existing HP VAT Dealers – Himachal Pradesh”
- 1 GST Registration for Existing HP VAT Dealers – Himachal Pradesh
- 2 GST Registration Date Extended for Himachal Pradesh
- 3 GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
- 4 GST Registration Procedure for Existing Himachal Pradesh VAT Dealers
- 5 Document Required for GST Registration in Himachal Pradesh
GST Registration for Existing HP VAT Dealers – Himachal Pradesh
How to get Provisional ID by Existing VAT Dealers of Himachal Pradesh
GST Registration Date Extended for Himachal Pradesh
GST Date Extended (15-06-2017) – GST Date is extended and Registrations will re-open from 25th June 2017 (25-06-2017) as per
GST Registration Date Extended for 15 Days – Good News for all Existing Tax Payers, GST Registration or GST Migration Window is again Start from 1st June 2017 and ended on 15th June 2017 (15-06-2017). CBEC Close GST Registration on 30th April 2017 but now CBEC give one more chance to all existing tax payers for migration at GST Portal for 15 Days..
GST Migration Restart Date – 1st June 2017 to 15th June 2017
More than 60 lakh taxpayers enrolled on GST Portal between 8th November 2016 and 15th June 2017. The Enrolment process has closed with effect from 1st May 2017. Data of all those who have signed the enrolment form will be migrated to the new GST System.
The enrolment window will reopen on 1st of June 2017 for taxpayers who could not enrol themselves as well as for those who enrolled but did not sign the enrolment form
Click to following link to know more details for GST Registration Last Date & Source of Above News
VAT Registered Dealers of Himachal Pradesh have to do enrollment for GST from 16/12/2016 to 30/04/2017. Provisional ID and Password has been sent at Dealers Login which can be used for Enrollment at GST Portal….
Dear Users, your Provisional Login Id and Password for GST are available in your login of ETD Portal. Kindly start enrolling yourself.Please enable pop-up in your browser
Kind attention to all valid TIN holders under HP VAT/CST/Luxury Tax Acts
Steps involved in Enrollment process:-
- Login on to the departmental website https://hptax.gov.in using login id and password under HPVAT Act.
- A pop-up window will appear on the screen which will show your provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD for GSTN portal www.gst.gov.in
- Login into GSTN portal www.gst.gov.in by using the provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD.
- Upload the desired information as directed in the website www.gst.gov.in and you will be provisionally enrolled under GST.
Please keep in mind:-
- The last date for provisional enrollment under GST is 30.04.2017.
- The dealers who fail to get provisionally enrolled under GST will not be eligible to continue their business and claim ITC on the stock as on 30.04.2017.
- The dealers should not share their provisional USER ID and temporary PASSWORD with anyone for their safety. The sole responsibility of the safety and secrecy of USER ID and PASSWORD would lie with the Dealer.
- The enrolment under GST is free of cost.
Valid TIN holding dealers are requested to get provisionally enrolled under GST w.e.f. 20.03.2016 without any delay. The frequently asked questions (FAQs) are available for your facility on the departmental website. Additional support in case of any inconvenience will also be available at 0177-2629836, 0177-2629825 and with Asst. Excise and Taxation Commissioner of the District and Excise and Taxation Officer of the circle concerned.
Excise and Taxation Commissioner, Himachal Pradesh. 0177-2621835
GST Registration for Existing Tax Payers at New GST Portal
Hi Friends We Provide Complete Registration Procedure for Existing Tax Payers in Separate Article with all Screenshots, Please Check Full Registration Procedure for registration by Existing Dealers on GST Portal by the State VAT Dealers on following article….
GST Registration Procedure for Existing Himachal Pradesh VAT Dealers
- Step 1 – Please Collect Provision ID From Himachal Pradesh VAT Department Website. https://hptax.gov.in (Provisional ID and Password is Available on all Dealers Login)
- Step 2: Now Please Visit on New GST Portal “https://www.gst.gov.in/” and click on “New User login”, Please accept Terms and Conditions and Click on “Continue” Button and Then Please Enter your Provisional ID and Password.
- Step 3: Now Please Enter mobile Number and email id of the authorized signatory of the business entity. All future correspondence from the GST portal (www.gst.gov.in) will be sent on this registered mobile number and email id.
- Other Steps.
- Receive two OTP on E-mail and Mobile.
- Fill HP both OTP No on different place and submit.
- After that for GST ID No & password to fill HP the information in given direction.
- Now you go on www.gst.gov.in and Log in with new ID and password.
- After Log in go on Enrollment Menu.
- Now on enrollment Application, Eight (8) tabs are available. They are Nature of business, Partner’s name, Authorized signatory, Principal Palace of business…etc…and verification/declaration tab has been closed in lastly.
- After complete each Tab click on “save & continue “button.
- HPload all required document in correct format & size.
- In present, it is not mandatory DSC for the Non-corporate Entities.
- After complete the all Tab, click on submit button.
- After successfully submission you received an ARN No (Which keeps safely for future reference when GST will be coming in force.)
In case of any queries, the taxpayer can contact on the Helpdesk Number (0034-4688999/ 0175- 2225192) or email id (email@example.com).
Document Required for GST Registration in Himachal Pradesh
(A) Information Required for GST Registration By Himachal Pradesh VAT Dealers
Before enrolling with the GST Common Portal, you must ensure to have the following information:
- Provisional ID received from State/ Central Authorities
- Password received from the State/ Central Authorities
- Valid E-mail Address
- Valid Mobile Number
- Bank Account Number
- Bank IFSC
(B) Document Required for GST Registration in Himachal Pradesh
|Particulars of Documents||File Size Format||Max Size|
|Evidence for different Entities:-Partnership –Partnership DeedOther-Certificate of Registration Registered under any Act.||PDF Or JPEG||1 MB|
|Promoters/Partners/HUF –Photograph||JPEG||100 KB|
|Proof of Authorized Signatory||PDF Or JPEG||1MB|
|Photo of Authorized of signatory||JPEG||100 KB|
|First Page of Bank Passbook/Bank Statement (Page on which Account No, Bank Branch Address, Account Holder’s Name are disclose clearly.)||PDF Or JPEG||1 MB|
In case you are unable to HPload any document, check the Internet connectivity, file size and format of the document you are trying to HPload.
On our website we have provided all the details of GST Act 2017. We hope that our article will be helpful for you to understand the GST Act 2017.